Amitabh Bachchan Blog

Amitabh Bachchan Blog

The official url of Big B’s blog is http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/

Kudos to Big B for using the net to directly communicate. This way, he does not have to rely on the traditional media to share his thoughts & views. You must be aware of the recent controversy Amitabh Bachchan was dragged into, so he has taken the most effective path to reach out & it has been successful so far.

Bloggers will envy the kind of success Big B’s blog has since going live, check these stats out: day 7 had 900 comments ! and since second week everyday has more than 200 comments or so & most have them start with “Dear Amit Ji”. That’s the kind of adulation & respect Big B draws & i bet that Amit Ji’s blog would be most popular blogs by an Indian actor.

I guess that due to this blog’s success there would be many more Indian actors and filmstars joining the blogosphere. In terms of competition only Rajnikanth or SRK‘s blog would be able to attract the readership that Amitabh’s blog would draw.

On the footer of the blog is noticed this “Theme: Dialy Skin Care”, which is a link to a blog on Daily Skin Care & a typo included. Now, I guess some webmaster at BigAdda.com has forgot to remove the site from where he was ‘inspired’ to design this blog theme or if he is trying to sneak this link in then, his job could be on the line, hope he/she is aware of this.

Below is a printscreen of this ‘error’???

The take away from this blog post is;

a) Celebrities do not have to rely on traditional media to connect with their audience. In this case, the timing of the AB’s blog launch has more to do with the current controversy.

b) Achievers in life find time from their busy schedules to constantly explore new avenues, vistas & experiment with new innovative ways to further their cause.

c) It’s never to late to blog, no matter what your age or profession is :)

Filed under 1 Web by on April 30, 2008
Comments (134)

134 Comments to “Amitabh Bachchan Blog” »

1. Rohit says:

Yes, Amitabh’s blog is good effort from Amitab Bacchan. He is not just writing short articles, but longers ones, which is great.

2. Dr. Ashok Sachdeva says:

Big B is the first person whom people of all castes, religeons, regions love from the core of their hearts. I would only wish him : salaamat raho hazaar baras, har baras ke din ho pachaas hazaar.

3. abhijit says:

respected sir,
    your reflections on late satyajit ray ….

4. Karan says:

Hello
    Mr.Bachan
    Few weeks before i have seen ur an old movie sharabi in which ur acting was osum
    I have not seen that type of acting in any young actor . I think u r a legend
    Thx
    karan

5. rakesh achal says:

Amitabh sirji ,ab aapko apne pita Bacchan shri ki tarah kvitayen likhna chahiye.abhinay to tamam ho chuka.mujhe yakin hai ki aap kvita bhi behtar likh sakate hain.

6. krish says:

Dear Amitabh!

Propriety -(conformity to the standards of politeness, respect, decency, or morality conventionally accepted by a society)- demands that I address you as amitabh Ji or Mr Bachchan ,but then I feel the warmth and the closeness of this exemplary blog and the purported anonymity it gives to the readers is lost in the salutations. I may therefore be excused.

Your Choicest Diction coupled with the deep sonorous voice that you have makes this space an interesting sphere to get into. It is as if the words can be heard as it is read and the timeline of your visiting this space (Invariably past midnight) makes it all the more esoteric.

However, yes! There is always a “but and a however” I find there is an expression of chagrin, a perceptible feeling of irritation or even a scent of abhorrence in some of your writings.

I know and understand being what you are brings with it oodles of adulation and criticism, some unwarranted and quiet some well directed.

Of course I admire your propensity in not responding to criticisms on your performance on the screen which domain is as much with the critic as it is with you. But on the personal front your reaction should be subjective.

In Delhi, where I live stray dogs will for no reason chase cars barking after them. Would it be that they want to buy the car or may be do a test drive, the poor canines do not even know that there are horses under the bonnet of the car. We always disregard this momentary distraction and go ahead leaving them to wonder if it was worth anything at all .
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Amitabh, I admire your energy and the synergy you bring out in people. Carry on regardless of my feelings. Nevertheless would it not be nice to have some healthy banter from respondents as well without reacting to specifics
    Yours in admiration

krish

7. navneet says:

Res. Amit Ji,
    I love to see u, hear u. Afterall i am your n’bur from kanpur and on top of it CHITRANSH. I admire your un-controvercial image. Hope you will maintain it since the people like you to drive in enger just for the sake of your outburst in the matters of your some most personal affairs.
    Regards

8. sourabh says:

hi, sir hope u will must reply, my questions’s answer, sir i want to know that will your grant son ,will also come in bollywood,means abhi-aish son, reply must we r waiting 4 ur answer. thanks
    ur affectionately sourabh kumawat nimbahera

9. mily says:

dear amit ji
    Thx 4cuming on such a public mode of communication.i am so glad to write directly to you as i feel i may get a genuine revert on this.else the fan mails i hav written have never been answered.
    i am using sms lang so that i may write in flow of my age group, which u appreciate.
    being original is crucial i belive n u hav alwys livd up2 dat.
    ne ways i hav a culture of touching elder people’s feet while greeting them,i cn nt do dat nor i will mention ne greeting of such type.but i feel u r the most respected elder person.n hence same apply to u.
    bye sir
    tk care
    luv mily

10. Anup says:

Hi Amitabh,

your recent comments on SRK was not appropriate as you are imcomparable. There is no comparison between Amitabh Bacchan and anyone else. My advise to you is to stop reacting to any such person who is no match to you.
    You are a LEGEND,No one else can take your place in the world.

thanks.
    Anup

11. rajeshj sandhyana says:

Amitab Bacchan sir ab aap ko dekhkar bor hogayay hain kuch time rest karo phir kaam karo to accha lagayga i think you wil not feel bad

rajesh sandhyana

12. ABHAY JOSHI says:

Amitabh Sir,

I am Marathi, living in Baroda. I respect you + yr family like others.
    I certainly want to say to those ‘politically influenced maharashtrian’ that “AAPAN KONALA BOT DAHAVTO TEVHA SWATACHI at least, TEN fingers AAPAn SWATAHLA DAKHAVTO”

Would you like to share something about your forthcoming film(s) & T.V.show,if any?

13. Keerti says:

My Dear Amitabh Jee,

Today I watched Bhootnath with my wife and 11 year old daughter AISHWARYA.Its come up nicely.Aap To Chhagaye…. Congrats…………..Love…

14. SHUBHAM says:

SIR I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS, I HAVE WATCHEN YOUR MANY MOVIES, I WANT TO MEET YOU

15. Mr.Kiran Bhanushali says:

Dear Amitji,

Khusnaseeb hai woh log jinka Aap khayal karte hai,
    Uchhahi par rehkar Bhi,Mitti se pyaar karte hai!
    Isi Khuda k bande ki khidmat me,Humne yeh kahani banayi hai,
    Samarpit kare aapke charno me,humne yeh umeed jagayi hai!

Sir since the year 2006 I am contacting you to narrate a script which I have written keeping you as an centrepoint.I was excited to receive your reply on March 09 2006 against my first letter but then after I have sent you several letters but all in vain.Sir I request you to spare some time for me as I am not that person who wants to sell his script and earn money .I just want you to hear my story and if satisfied make a movie on the same.

Waiting to hear fro you soon.

Take care.

With Regards

KIRAN BHANUSHALI(SURAT)
    09328256567/09898109463

16. ashishmishra says:

hello amitab ji im ur big fan.ur acting is supp.im from delhi.from karorimal coll.app jaisa na koi hai na hoga shahrukh jaisay badal atay hai or chalay jatay hai.mainay media mai bhi dekha apka sahaj hokar bolna im ur fan. thanx

17. mini p thomas says:

Dear Amit jee,
    Bhootnath is superb. Congrats!
    I’m working as sub editor in an automobile magazine Fast track which belongs to the Malayala Manorama group. We would like to have an online interview with you.
    Hope it will delight your fans in Kerala.
    Regards
    MINI
    MOB 9349869669

18. NSS says:

Mr. Bhootnath,

My 2yrs 15 days old daughter is crazy after bhootnath. Last week she saw the movie for 1st time & since then daily minimum 2times she is watching the movie….She is crazy for Bhootnath uncle…She is a big Fan of yours…

19. shail says:

sir,
    pl. dont get in2 browls with other stars/actors reg petty issues that should bother u much or whic h r no match 2u, as millions of indians know for fact that ur beyond comparision or none stands in d same leauge as ur r in , do write about ur life’s such moments which would inspire people rt across d country(youth), ur stuggle,dedication,principles,etc,. which would inspire many & try 2learn from u,thank u sir,jaya madam is also an equally wonderful & brilliant actress like ur.

20. ayush says:

Dear sir,

Sir i want to thank u 4 all the entertainment provided to us. sir u r really great.

regards.

21. Nilachal says:

When Gopinath won All England Championship in 2000, he was offered a huge amount for a Coid Drinks Company, he turned down the offer because he found cold drinks is not good for health. Similarly is Mr. Bachhan feeling same way and he is doing lot of advertisements for the products, is he using these products on regular basis. I am very interested to know.

22. Varsha says:

Hi Amitji

Reading your Blog for the first time
    its awsome!! you are a great writer as well as an actor!
    I sawa Sarkar Raj on Friday in London 85% FULL!!fantastic as expected!,,,,all the three of you were great…look forward to seeing the 4 of you together soon!!

23. ANAND says:

DEAR AMITJI,

VERY GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU INTERACTING WITH
    YOUR FANS THRU THE BLOG.I AM WRITING TO YOU
    FOR FIRST TIME.I AM A GREAT FAN OF YOU SINCE
    I SAW BOMBAY TO GOA WITH MY DAD 3 DECADES AGO.
    I HAVE SEEN ALMOST ALL YOUR FILMS, MANY OF
    THEM TWICE.I HAVE ALSO COLLECTED LOT OF
    YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.I HAVE ALSO COPIED YOUR
    HAIR STYLE SINCE MY COLLEGE DAYS. I AM 48 NOW.
    I HAVE READ MANY OF YOUR INTERVIEWS AND ALSO
    SEEN THEM ON T.V.BUT THE QUESTIONS PUT UP
    TO YOU WERE NOT TO MY LIKING.

I HAVE SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR ME, PLEASE
    REPLY AS I AM CURIOUS LIKE A CHILD.

1) DO WATCH YOUR FILMS COMING ON CHANNELS
    LIKE S-MAX, ZEE CINEMA? HOW DO YOU FEEL
    WATCHING YOUR WORK AFTER SO MANY YEARS?

2) WHAT ARE YOUR BEST 5 FILMS YOU LIKE MOST?

3) WHO ARE THE CO-STARS WHOM YOU ENJOYED
    WORKING WITH?

4) HOW YOU SPEND TIME WHEN YOU ARE FREE?

5) WHEN DID YOU BUY YOUR FIRST CAR? AND
    WHICH WAS THAT? IS IS STILL WITH YOU?

6) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITES DISH?

7) WHICH IS FAVOURITE PLACE IN INDIA?

PLEASE REPLY. TAKE CARE, ALL THE BEST.

SOME DAY I WANT MEET YOU PERSONELY.

B.ANAND
    NAGPUR.
    v.richards@rediffmail.com

24. arbind jamshedpur says:

hi amit ji,

the best actor award goes to amit ji for every year.

bye

25. SAMIR KUMAR PAUL says:

Respected Mr. Amitabh Bachchan,
    I must appreciate ur unique idea for the Blog
    to communicate common people who can never reach legend actor like U. No doubt, your acting, unique voice, personality, soberness and other personal quality attract mass and it results stelar height popularity. But,at end of the day, U may think of some benavolent deeds for people or society who want remember U for ages.

Thnx

26. sanjay chowdhury says:

dear Amit ji,
    there is an old saying “old yeildth the place to new”,thus it is hi time that u too vacate the place for the upcoming talent. u have made enough of what u wanted, let the others also prove their worth. it is time for u to proceed for vanprastha……

if u still feel energetic enough then start doing some social sewa and do good for the society that has given u so much, it is ur time to return the favours…..

pls do not misunderstand me, I do not mean to hurt you, or to be rude to u but at some point of time one has to call quits and I think its ur time now.

good job done….take care and enjoy watching others showing their worth.
    R.S.V.P.

thanks and regards,
    Sanjay

27. rakesh sharma says:

Sir,
    I’m watching you very carefully from last twenty years(Naseeb To BhootNath),all your decessions that you have taken in your personal cum social life was Excellent and was in your favour.your decession to form a Musical Company has not given you Monetary benefits but a Strong ASTRA like Amar singh ji…your Soul is in your voice and your voice is in our souls…neverever reteliate on the comments made by these Volatile characters…it’s against your Grandour personality.NO ONE ON THIS EARTH IS COMPAREABLE TO YOU.
    Agar mujhse kaha jaye ke India Ke paach Mahaan logon ko unke sammaan ke hisaab se kram mein lagayein,toh mere hisaab se woh iss taraha se honge ***
    * Sh.Amitabh Bacchan
    * Mother Taresaa
    * Mahatama Gandhi
    * Sachin Tendulkar
    * Smt.Sonia Gandhi
    Wishing for you long life….Rakesh Sharma (Jammu and Kashmir)

28. Kanti Parmar says:

Dear Amitabhji,

Reading your Blog its awsome!! you are a great writer as well as an actor!
    I have read a lot about u and have watched most of your movies. Even My daughters have become ur fan after watching Bhoothnath. We wish you all the best in future endeavour. I have a keen desire see u in person. Kindly respond positively.

29. H.P.Jhala says:

Dear Amitji,

You have done enough in the film industry. At 65 , it is the time to retire and bring up Abhishek and Aishwarya.They both have talents to come up like you. They are shadowed in your presence.So see that new generation is coming up.

30. N.S.THAKUR says:

Respected Amitabh Ji,

please do not compare yourself with ikki dukki actors like SRK and AAMIR. They are no where near you and they cannot reach the point you have touched and enjoyed long back .

31. dr ramesh says:

YOUR PERFORMANCES IN SOME MOOVIES HAVE MADE SOME MOMENTS OF LIFE LESS PAINFUL AND WORTH LIVING

32. vaibhav says:

sir i am your great fan i recently watched sarkar raj you and abhishek is too good .

33. shikha says:

a biiiig hi 2 dear big b….
    i m 1 of ur fan 4rm unnao. i like u . 2day i hv seen ur movie “sarkar raj”. it was gud.. rather abhi ji was more gud….
    thanx 4 giving us dis chance 2 b connected wid u…
    all d best 4 rest of ur biiiiig life….

34. edward cullen says:

hello mr.bachchan.

i like your style very much and the way you have reached at the peek of the indian cinema. i would like you to write some words for your fan from forks.

35. Manish Londhe says:

Gd. morning,

I am a crazy person for Films. Can I become a director.

36. Rajendra Srivastava says:

Dear Amitab Bacchan sir,

You are the one man show in Bollywood. Since 1975 After SHOLAY to till date you are only man who is BADSHAH of Film Industry.

sir, Hero to bus APP HI HO aur Koi Nahi.

37. shivani says:

dear big b

i m not say that m ur big fan while i wud say that m ur lovin fan just 22 year old.

lots of love 4 u

shivani

38. subhasmita says:

Hello Amit ji,
    I am frm orissa and i am fan of urs….i love all ur movies……thanks for giving us all this chance to interact with you.

39. ashok t says:

AMITABH BACHAN JI AHSAAS IS MY SUGGESTION GOT THE MOVIE TITLE …AHSAAS PYAR MEIN,TAJURBE MEIN,JEEVAN MEIN ETC ETC…..

ALL THE VERY BEST.

40. ashok t says:

Amitab JI ASHARABI……….EASILY YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE.
    ANAND/NAMAK HARAM/ZANJEER/DEEWAAR…..CLEARLY OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES BY YOU.

41. geetika says:

pranam amitab bacchan chacha ji. aap kaise hai.mera naam geetika hai .mai patna mei rahti hui. mai aapko chacha ji bol sakti hui ya nahi.aap bahut aachhe hai .

42. navin says:

amit-ji , u r only undoubtedly emperor of indian cinema.

43. binali rathod says:

dear sir,
    i am your fan i like your get up in bhoothnath. as a senior could you like to advice me? i have just pass my SSC and want to join my career in acting what shall i do expecting your reply as soon as possible & sir what shall i do to join your blog please reply
    THANK YOU!

44. RAJIVE RUHELA says:

RESPECTED Amitabh Bachchan SIr,

You are not only brillant actor but also a very good human being. Your best Movies are ABHIMAN, SHARABI, DEEWAR, TRISHUL, SHOLEY, AAKHRI RASTA, CHUPKE-CHUPKE, DON, BAGHBAN …. etc.Thanks God you are not chased by PAPPARAZZI. Prayed to ALMIGHTY TO save your life during COOLIE. LONG LIVE TRUE ENTERTAINER.

RAJIVE RUHELA

45. pummy says:

hi amitabh ji hruuuuuuuu

46. pummy says:

hi anmitttttt ji hru

47. monika jakhmola says:

nameshkar amit uncle,aap kese he aap itna time kese nikal lete he or sab kuch bhot accha karte he aap ek aalrounder he per aapko dekhker lagta he ki aap bhitar se aaj bhi sanghrash ker rahe he….samasyae he ki aapke pass aati hi jati he,aap apna dhyan rkha kariye aap ab budhe ho chale he per aap mhan he…..tc pls reply on my email.i am waitning

48. pradeep mishra says:

Respected Amit ji

My name is pradeep Mishra i am from gorakhpur near Varansi i want only one thing whene u known that SRK make a comptition to u and u never speak against SRK
    We all people known about u my father and grandfather is great fan to u i also like your movie u are to much charming and handsome in your old days your hair style is also good,
    Abhishek is also like you he is also very handsome i see ur all faimly in varansi at chandramaulli upadhyay home.i want to say only one thing whene i read at allahabad every people are angry with you coz why u not come in allahabad plz remember that this is your home town everyone known that u r belonging to allahabad so plz never forget ur home town
    if u comes one in a year at ur home town thene everyone love u .
    tell abhi that here we play here we live thene he known reailty about u .i also knows that u r in Boys high school in allahabad so plz comes one time.
    so plz come once time in allahabad
    Right now i am in delhi
    We people really love u
    suppose if i want to meet u how it can

49. amol kanojiya says:

Respected Amit Sir,
    I am one of the great fan of you. This is my
    first comment in your blog rpl is must.
    All the best of your world tour. I hope this
    tour break all the record.
    Your lovingly,
    Amol

50. Umashankar says:

Repected Amitabh Bachhan Sir you are wonderful and still energetic at this age , i really appreciate your will power. Your latest Sarkar raj was really good . I really like everbody performance in your entire family. I want a super performance from you , which everybody has to remember for life.

All the best to you all for your memorable World Tour , we hope it will be the best live show done by any Indian . I always keep hearing a lot about your Father from My uncle who had did his Doctorate in Meera in Hindi under your Dad in Allahabad University way back in early 60’s

Lovingly

PATLU.S.UMASHANKAR

51. Hardeep says:

Amitabh sir

sat shri akal

maine app ki bhut si movies dekhi hai. i m your great fan. kya app apne grandson ya grand daughter ko bi filmo mai bheje ge.agar app mere mail pade to plz reply karna. thnx

52. raman says:

Dear Amitab Bachan ji, i respect you and family from bottom of my heart infect my parents are also your big fan.i love your siomplicity and acting you are a great human beng on this earth i get sad even if some one says any thing bad about your movie i want all your movies to do good.

i request you to please make abhishek like you he is very handsom i thik he must work on style and physic otherwise he is a very good actor he was very good in sarkar2
    least i always had a dream to meet u live if you think i am worth meeting u please gve e a chance to meet u in person even for 5 minutes wil be a pleasure for me if u allow with my parents.i am in delhi
    God bless u sir.

53. ardent says:

WEl mr Rakesh achal You cannot ask Mr Bachchan to write poems like His Father
    For the simple reason Mr Harivansrai Bachchan who is a celebrity it self.
    I have Respect for Mr.Bachchan.Infact a die hard Fan of Mr. Bachchan.My Father has Sung N number of songs Done By Mr.Harivansrai Bachchan.So please.
    1 nanhi cheeti dana lekar chadti
    2 Nahi churngun tu Bharmaya.

54. ardent says:

Hi!
    Mr.rajeshj sandhyana

Instead of getting inspired BY Mr.Bachchan u are asking him to retire
    Dear Learn someting from him may be it will help in life.
    1.Accepting what is good

55. ardent says:

OOp’s
    Mr.Bachchan what a inspiration From Saat Hindustani.Guess no one Knows The Movie Paan Khaye Sayia hamar.
    We friends had gone to see the movie.We sat in the theater Amitabh ab ayaga Amitabh jab ayaga are yaar Amitabh abhi tak nahi aya.
    But Dear Sir even This movie is a inspiration.
    Till date I remember there no movies have yet flopped Of Mr.Bachchan.
    Well the movie which did not do well are one of those class movie
    for example Jurmana,Bemisal

56. aradhana kacker says:

I had been pying with the idea of reading and then commenting on your thoughts but could never do it uptill today because,I had always thought of you as somebody whom I can never match-up my thoughts with….but then a sudden urgence of sorts from within, just made me do it today….and thank God for this because I had certain misconceptions and I would have lived with that pre-conceived notion had I not read your blog today…..

I had read about your regular blogging and I had perceived the idea”what great can it be??”….”just another way of throwing your weight around”…”coz he’s a celebrity,he needs to build his fan-following”….these are few of those thoughts….I am really sorry about it,Sir….today,I feel enlightened after reading it….I am enlightened to know your persona is not about you being a super star and an actor but because you are so multi-faceted, you are into so many things with equal zest….

Anybody and I mean anybody like me,would just be wondering “how this man is into minutest of everything going around the world???”….Boy!You follow olympics too???….How do you manage all this,Sir???

Sometime back,I read Abhishek saying that he logs on to your blog first thing in the morning and I was like,”crazy,why cant he just meet-up his Dad??or may-be call-up??”but,all my curiosities are put to rest today….For anybody who has read your blog once would mean a life-time routine,for sure….

Sir,I can go on communicating till my kids get back home from school but I guess,I will be taking-up lot of your time….so,I hereby salute your spirit,your magnetism(off-screen),your zest…..

I am sorry,but I need to add this bit as well…..my husband just called and like a general enquiry”whass up??”,I said”I am conversing with Amitabh Bachchan,I will call you in a while”and just slammed his call….I now realised,I was actually not only scripting this but talking to you….that’s the power of your blog….thanks!!!(will have to call up hubby to tell him that I was so awestruck)..

Bye n tk cr…

regards,
    Aradhana

57. manmeet says:

Hi Amitabh Bacchan Sir

I am a great fan of yours.I have seen your all old movies which were great at your time and now also.So please reply me.

Manmeet

58. Anil says:

Dear Amitabh Bachchan Sir,
    u are total great.
    You always say,s right about the every problem, of any kind……..

59. Dr Parth Raval says:

Hi Amit sir,m feeling really good writing to u.Frankly speaking m really very confused wht 2 write n wht not .. Sir firstly i would like to pray for u a better and healthy life.Really felt bad when heard that news but i m happy thatu r back with a bang.
    Somwhere i feel there is one finest poet hidden in u and it is my request that u should write a nice inspiring book so that our country people can think on a broader and truer aspect of life.Sir i feel ur life principle is based on”karma” and my dad’s too and i m also walking on that path.Can u tell me how one can behave in unfavourable circumstances coz in such time its difficult to follow principles.. hope u will reply

60. Rajesh says:

Best bollywood blog is the Amitabh Bachchan blog

61. moiz says:

Hello Big B

I am you big fan you are a great actor as well as a great person we are very proud of you may god bless you

62. sheeja says:

pranam amit ji.kaise ho aap.

63. priyanka mehta says:

dear amit ji, i am fan of you and your style. you are really a wonderful acter and star of this millenium.i reqest you to
    now you kindly chhose the graceful role suitable as your personility.

64. Sampurna Nand Dubey says:

Dear amitji I am fan of your litrature. Because I publish a weekly news paper & want to your ashirvad. So please give me your ashirvachan as soon as passable.
    I
    Sampurna Nand Dubey
    MAU (Uttar Pradesh)

65. ritu says:

hello,
    dear amitabh ji,
    i am journalism student,i like your views regarding many issues…..it also helped me a lot in my studies….some issues which you have discussed really helped me out…….hope you live long life………
    thanks

66. purnendu kumar says:

respected Amit ji
    u are the best. u are not supposed to prove anything to anyone.
    however i do feel that u should work with directors like Priyadarshan, Maniratnam, Anurag Kashyap, Prakash Jha and Sanjay Leela Bhanshali.
    awaiting a reply from u.
    Purnendu

67. chandan says:

Amitabh sir i fall short of words to express How great actor and person you are!you are neither star nor super star you are a mega star. since my childhood i’ve been watching your movies and i learn a lot from your movies.undoubtly you are larger than the life and real icon for youth.may god bless you with healthy life.
    chandan
    search engine

68. ankit sharma says:

hi amit ji ,,,,,,,,,, i m superb fan of u, dekhiye sir,, aapka blog dekha, kai logio ki kai sari comments dekhe bus itna kehna hai k aap hmesha kush rahen , jb bi aap ya aapki faimily kisi musibat me hoti hai to meri sari family bot pray krti hai god se….. pata nahi aap,ye msg padenge ya nai ,, bt ek bar aap se milne ya contect me rehne ki wish hai,,, i m a student of biotech 2nd yr.at jaipur,,, aap reply kr denge meri id per ye bohot hoga mere lie,,,,, thanks sir ; aap hamesha khus rahe ,, wish u all the best

69. mona says:

RSPT
    SIR
    HOW R U I THAINK U R VERY BEST ACTOR IN WHOLE WORLD. AND SIR AAP MAIRE HAMESA SE AK GURU KI THAR HAI
    REGARDS
    MONA

70. mona says:

MONA

71. Jivani Haresh says:

Amitji,
    i have no words 4 U.
    we, Indians proud 4 U.

72. piyush says:

sir ji ram-ram
    meri dua hai ki aap ki hajaron sal jiye.
    becuas aaj ke actors main wo dam nahi hai jo aap ke jamane mein tha.
    thanking you
    from best regard
    PIYUSH

73. shivani wasisht says:

respected amitabh ji……

u r a fab actor with a great sense of humour, fantastic person….. i like u all in family….i like ur movies….but muq ka sikander…baghbaan…bhootnath….yaraana…many to pen down. u r truely a superstar….nobody can ever b a star like u….all the best 4 ur healthy , happy & successful life….

shivani

74. vishakha says:

Sir you are a great actor n a living legend..it is a privelege to communicate with u via website .
    someone somewhere feels resemblance in ones life ,listening the dialogues in the movies, just few days back i was watching khuda gawah …. i feel touched n cry listening to the dialogue …
    “mere liye waqt jaise wahi ka wahi theher gaya ho ..agey bada hi nahi”
    Dignity ,sacrifice ,respect ..sincerity .
    loyalty……..
    Everything is fading ..with ….’so fast’ n ahead of times humanity..old era was was surviving on emotions .. current human crop only knows the language of quick joy n material possessions..for those ‘Dignity ‘is way of living life ,live @ distance ,can never blend just anywhere ..
    i compare my personality traits with u as even im libran ..born with great artistic aspects ..distant n soaked in creative world .

Amitabh bacchan is a great actor in every movie i see !

75. ashok vishwakarma says:

adarniya amit ji

aap duniya ke mahantam abhineta ya hum kah sakte hai world super star hai aur uske sath hi ek acche insan bhi hai .
    hum sabhi bharat vasi aap ki lumbi ayu ki prarthna karate hai.

ashok kumar vishwakarma
    varanasi

76. Sonal says:

dear amitabh uncle

this is my first ever email or commnet writen on anyones blog as a mater of fact on any actor
    the reason is YOU:)
    the courage u have when u face the chalenges , the will and the drive you posses , the energy you maintain, the love you shower , the respect you give and generate, the money you make..lolz, the upbringing u carry and have passed on to your kids, the dignity+richness+style you carry and last but not the least your zest for life and your work is unimaginable and i wish i was in someway related to you to geta glimpse of you and learn even .00000000000001% from you i would have achiveed a lot in life
    this is my way of reaching out to you sir .. may you live a 1000 years and may your family be always blessed

77. RAJESH JOGLEKER says:

Respected Amitji,
    Ganesh Chaturthi ke Avsar Par Ganeshje se aapke liye Dirghyushya aur acche swasthya ke liye samgra parivar ke our se prarthna.
    From the early chilhool I am observing you thoroug Cinema. Now the position is that whenever I stuck to any problem always think ” How Amitabh Bhachhanji would have reacted”. Your outstanding performance in Chini-cum will always separate you from others, particularly your peace of acting at Kuttub Minar (For life of you little friend).
    Ganpati Bappa Moriya.

78. deepak yadav says:

hi……………….
    ram ram ggggggggggggg alaudin ke jin

79. deepak yadav says:

main aap ki tarif kya karu aap khud tarif hai

80. hi............. says:

hi………………..
    sir………………
    wt’s up…………..
    wt r u doing……………
    u r the great man………….

deepak yadav

81. Nidhi says:

Hi,
    Amit ji..
    you are a great actor in every movie i see!!nobody can ever b a star like you…
    you are osum in SHARAABI. i am a great fan of yours. you are a very good person. i am a young girl of 18 and i am crazy about you. simply i really really love you from the core of my heart. i wanna see you as a sharaabi once again in Sharaabi’s remake….. all the best for your healthy and happy life
    god bless you….
    thanking you
    from best regard
    Nidhi

82. shwetank says:

I like the blog

83. chandrakant says:

Dear amitabh,

You r the great indian angry young man image actor like no one else in the industry so far and i think will not be in future toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

84. chandrakant says:

sir,
    u r heartily invited to my sweet home in ahmedabad. send just one email.
    my family will be so pleased to see u at ‘dreamland’ my sweet home

85. Shekhar Mishar says:

Amitji,

Aapaka andaj kamal ka hi aapa se mil ne ki tamana hi samaj ke liye kuch bada kaam karu aapa ke shyog ki aavasykta hi.

Kase sambhv hi boliye.

86. raghav says:

I am doing amitabh night on your birthday there will be songs and dance on your songs.

87. MAN SINGH TOSARIA says:

I m being very simple and natural. ‘Gossips……….about.’ may be deleted. Rest is what was in my mind since long. I love, admire Amitji as great person. I adore him. I dont have words to express my feelings.

88. Rina Kolambekar says:

I’m big fan of Amitabh Bacchanji . I don’t no how express my feelings. Amitabhji is a Big B is India.

89. yukti says:

sir,

you are a legend and i am a very big fan of urs.

90. Rahaman says:

My request and expectation that now you devote a little time and attention to set up an outstanding educational academy for higher education ( Masters) in which not only our Indian study but never want to leave this country. A very huge campus to be named after your dad.Sir you have the means and ability to take this seriously.

Its sad many students have lost life only in persuing their desire to go for higher studies.

91. manish solanki says:

hiiiiiiii good morning sir this is manish solanki from bikaner rajasthan i m veery big fan of you.bcoz great man not get born they become so u r my living lezend

92. NANDAN MAGAZINE says:

Hi Amit ji,

Pls. take out some minutes from your very busy schdule for Nandan Magazine tiny Readers…
    Thanks
    Sunita Tewari
    Chief Copy Editor
    Nandan Editorial

93. lalit says:

hi amit ji how are u in jalsa
    i want to meet u

94. sujata jadala says:

I simply admire him

95. hariom pandey says:

hi
    u r grt
    apke bare me khne ko mere pas sbt nhi hai.
    MADHUSALA, ka gaya hua .
    so grt

96. pankaj gupta says:

hi amit ji you are great

97. pankaj gupta says:

hi amit ji i m your big fan and i want to hear something from you

98. tila says:

Dear and Respected AMITABHJI:
    Jai Sri Krishna!

Am an ardent fan of yours and have watched your films right since “SAAT HINDUSTANI”.

Sir you are indeed a living legend and like so many millions of others i admire you for your modesty apart from all other qualities.
    You Sir, are a unique example as to how one can live thru the ups and downs of glamour and glory and survive onepiece, hats off to you.

The values that you have projected are looked upon with great regards, Sir as they say in my mother-tongue Gujarati “kuvaa maan hoi tau havaadaa maan aavei” (Abhishek-aishwarya might understand this after acting so marvellously in GURU)……….you have indeed imbibed the rich culture and teachings from your revered parents and have passed on not only to your own children and grandchildren but millions of others.

Sir i pray to God to protect you and bless you with a healthy life.

We all love you.

99. Andrea says:

Two living legends of Bollywood came together on Dance India Dance 2 at 9.30 pm on 29th Jan i.e. tonight on Zee TV. And yes, as Big B said he will teach Teen Patti to all of us. Thats’ so cool! guys, you can also become a fan of Amitabh Bachchan and Teen Patti on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/TeenPattiTheMovie).
    Catch the trailer of Teen Patti on you Tube:
    Don’t miss it!

100. Bhavika Gotawala says:

Hi Amitabh uncle..
    i m your big fan
    i like your all movie
    your acting is very nice in evry movie
    according to my view ,your all movies r hit
    in your movies i get inspiration
    my life’s 1 wish to meet u.
    u r not big b but…..
    u r super duper big b…
    thank
    we all love u

101. Varsani Mavji says:

hi sir
    I am big of your,
    i like ur way of
    acting which is
    sponteneous and
    i wish u wiil be
    doing smae in the
    the future

102. namrata says:

“mere liye waqt jaise wahi ka wahi theher gaya ho ..agey bada hi nahi

103. dikshita chakraborty says:

amitabh uncle,
    i m 11 yrs old. i study in the heritage school, kolkata. i am the biggest fan of u.
    uncle my wish is 2 meet u. if not poswsible plz do send mea mail. please , i ll bee thankful 2 u.
    plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
    u rock.
    lov u.

104. DevRaj says:

hello,sir amitab ji,i am big fan of you,

i see all of your movie from saat hindustani,
    in this movie your roll was very good,i like it,
    may god bless you ,and you live long,
    good by
    From Rev Raj

105. Ziaur Rahman says:

Hi Sir
    I am from Bangladesh you are really legend, no one can comparison with u to the Indian film industry, you know there are millions of ur fan in Bangladesh ,this is request you to say something about Bangladeshi fan

Wish your good health

106. sumit says:

DEAR SIR,
    you are the idiol of an indians as well as of we nepali people. you are the one and only the man of bollywood who will live forever and ever.
    SUMIT

107. rahul says:

hi amit ji
    i am your fan
    i am very impressed with your achievements,
    you are real hero .

108. shailendra says:

hi amit ji its great to read your blog…… i m your fan since childhood and the dialogue from the movie Deewar is really a stunning one which i have ever heard in my life time…..

109. sachin konkani says:

Hello Amit sir i m pleased to say u that you are really a role model for the youngsters, your movies are really a mode of encouragement to the youngsters like us & personally i miss a very few of them…… i request u to give us a more of that kind

110. vinayak patil says:

respected sir i admired you for many things…. first thing has impressed by ur speech on global warming on the occasion of iffa awards , secondly abhisheks interview on a private tv impressed me a lot he said how amitabh is as a hero & as a father

111. richa sood says:

aasmaan main sitaare hai anek , dharti per sitaara bus ek.. aur vo hai amitabh bachchan.

112. AMITABH BACHAN says:

AMIT ABH ..HE IS MUMBAYE DONE

113. GURDIP SINGH MANI says:

DEAR SIR

WHEN CAN WE SEE YOU & REKHA JI BACK ON SCREEN. YOUR FANS ARE DYING TO SEE YOU BOTH ON SCREEN.AFTER SILSILA WE COULDN’T SEE YOU BOTH TOGETHER.HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE U TOGETHER AGAIN.

regards
    gurdip

114. SURESH BANSAL says:

sir
    you are a great personality of the world with regards to you-

115. gurpreet singh says:

dear sir,
    i am a big fan of you. i watch ur movie. i lived in punjab. i want to meet you.

116. vishnu chaudhari says:

aap news ancaring karoge to bhi t r p
    record breck hoga

117. Rajkumar says:

Hallow, Amitabhaji Sir,
    I always inspired with your acting and the living and fighting with difficuilties
    which are in your life. You are a very great man of our country who gives inspration for our country and country man.
    From = Rajkumar P Bachhav.
    Mali Nagar, Tal = Malegaon,
    Dist. = Nasik.
    Maharashtra.

118. Dr Ketki Keskar says:

Dear Amitabh ji
    I am your big fan and my son Advait [6 yrs]is a greater fan of yours.He loves u so much after having watched Bhoothnath [AROUND 80 TIMES] ,he loves everything about u and wants to dress and look like u when he’s older.He considers u his grandfather and wants to meet u so very much.He is rivetted to the tv when one of ur movie plays although he doesnt understand hindi.
    We follow u on KBC too and arrange our schedules around it
    My son wants to be a film star like u in future ,he cries very much when KBC finishes.
    We all love u so much sir and wish u the best of health and happiness.You are an institution and the greatest icon of all times.
    Our sincerest thanks for filling our lives with happiness with ur films
    pls send a reply to my son if possible sir he just keeps talking abt u all the time
    regards
    ketki

119. Chandrakant says:

Dear Amitabh jee, the angree young man ,you are my roll model , there are 4 roll modles for me , first my father, 2nd , Albert Einestein,3rd Amitabhji ,4th Kishore kumar. Whenever i require inspiration , i watch your best movies.It will be my lifetime achievement if i could be able to see you in person.

120. F A Khan says:

Dear Amitabh,

how are you? i am Fauzan, from Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. from very long time searching the source to write you, i want to know about your blog still not confirm, please inform regarding your blog site. there are many fans of your acting, style etc. i am one from your fans. Dear Sir one request to you can i meet you, because ye meri khwahish rahi hai ke aap
    se mulaqat karun. so please give me the time/ appointment.

with best regards,

F A Khan

121. mrs. aparna bhandari joshi says:

amitji, main aapse ye janna chahati hoo ke aapne aakhri rasta me apne budhape ka kirdar bakhubi nibhya. aap aaj bilkul vaise hi dikhte hai jaise aakhri raasta me. koi bhi ye nahi bata sakta ke wo budha hone par kaise baat karega aur kaise chalega. lekin aapko pata tha. dusri baat ye ke aap navrsose purn kirdar nibhate hai. sukh dukh prem gussa sab kuch kitna bakhubi nibhate hai. you are simply great’ take care

122. TAPAN JANA says:

I have a beautiful and interesting script for you only, pl. let me know and i shall send it to you.

123. pradeep sharma says:

Respected Amit sir,
    I am a big fan of you, to see you personally is my great wish , may god full fill my wish.
    My warm regards to you and your entire family
    Pradeep Sharma

124. Madhu Mala says:

Respected Sir,
    Im from Bangalore city ,I pray to god for your good health and all the best for your future projects.
    Wishing you & ur family a very prosperous new year “2011”.You potray very excellently in all the movies you do sir.
    Sir please take care of your health and be happy alwayz .
    I wish i meet you once sir.Hope 2 see u soon.

with lotz of love & wishes
    Madhu Mala

125. sandeep says:

hello sir,
    i am very great luckier cause you are brand ambesader of gujarat nd also i am from gujarat.i am your’s jabardast fan.
    ap sochoge kyu ?
    me bata hi deta hu sir apki persanality ke deewane jo he………………..
    really now a days miss you in bollywood films.
    miss you sir

126. Mrs Ritusharma says:

Dear Amitabji,
    U are a grear actor.
    Take care of your health pl.

Cheers,
    Ritu

127. chandrakant sutrave says:

HI AMITJI YOU ARE GREAT KALAKAR & YOU ARE GREAT INSAN THANKS GOD HAMANE APKE JAMANE ME JANAM LIYA.THANKS.

128. archna saxena says:

i am heartly greatful to see you in a role lyk nishabd , cheeni kam & paa .i think ur god of acting. i am glad to see you for next atleast 10 year more.

129. nishant says:

hello sir,main aapka bhut bada friend hu hamare sabhi friend ki personal request hai ki aap rekha ji ke saath eak love story par pic banaye main daave ke saath kah sakta hu ki wo film superhit hogi kyuki hum wo purani jodi dobara dekhna chahte hai plz..iske baare main dil se sochna nishant sharma

130. richa says:

hello sir,
    i am your big fan. aap vo insan hai jo mere leye example hai jeevan me……logo ne aap ki kamiya nikali
    but aapne aapny hard work or postive attitute se aapni kamjorio ko aapni qualty or takat me badala or critics ko aapna fan banaya

you r my inspiration & make me to see life in a postive way at the time of toughness

u r

131. Mehak says:

Hi Amitabh uncle,

I’m mehak i’m 11 yrs old and i’m in class 6 . i am from kolkata.

i am your bigggggg fan . i love your movie sooryavansham………

pls keep coming in movies … :) :) :)

mehak

132. SMRUTI says:

The Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man in bollywood.

133. M G GURUMURTHY says:

hi sirji i don,t no wath i tel abt you.
    bcz you are the bollywood. you are the indian heart king.

thanku amithabji

MANIKERI G GURUMURTHY

134. kedarnath S Gupta says:

sirji m big fan yours since last 35 years….i’ve seen almost all movies of you…. i really wish to meet you some day……sir when is next session of koun banega crorepati is starting …this time want to be first to apply for it….

RSS feed for comments on this post. | Trackback